For applications that require DPA425R Power Integrations™ IC chips, the SPP-4101 from Prem Magnetics is the perfect choice. This switch mode transformer is also used in numerous other products, such as those that need a 33W DC-DC converter for a satellite receiver.
Below, you will find a few of the key characteristics of these switch mode power supply transformers:
- 33W maximum (DC to DC forward converter with synchronous rectification, such as a satellite receiver application).
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) and telecom applications (36–75VDC input).
- Dual output:
- 6.7V @ 4.2ADC.
- 11.1V @ 0.5ADC.
- Dielectric strength: 1500VDC primary to secondaries.
- Approximately 89% efficient.
- Surface mount.
- Coupled inductor for this application available: SPP-4102.
The SPP-4101 data sheet has additional information so you can decide if it is the right solution for your projects.
Prem Magnetics will work with you to find or build the right product. If you need modifications or an SMPS transformer that is customized, talk with our experts. We have the ability to design, prototype and create custom transformers, inductors and coils. Request a free quote today.