The SPP-4007 switching transformer is expertly designed and made by the Prem Magnetics team to meet the precise needs of Power Integrations™ IC chip TOP258MN applications. This 80W max switch mode power supply transformer is also a popular choice for 80Wpk inkjet printer applications.
You can learn more about the SPP-4007 and determine whether it’s right for your project by referring to the data sheet attached above. Below we have highlighted key compliance details and specifications:
- Designed to comply with IEC950, EN60950, UL1950/CSA950, supplementary insulation (300V).
- Designed for EN55022 and CISPR-22B for EMC noise performance.
- Meets Energy Star V2.0 draft requirement of greater than 81% efficiency.
- 80W maximum (inkjet printer application), 1 DC output:
- +32V @ 2.5ADC.
- Dielectric strength: 3000Vrms primary to secondary, 1 second.
If this switching transformer does not meet your exact specifications, contact Prem Magnetics for a custom solution, or modifications. We are here to ensure you receive the transformer best suited to the unique demands of your application. Request your free quote today.