With a design specific to TOP259EN applications, the SPP-4004 switching transformer works well with your Power Integrations™ IC Chip. Many other products benefit from it as well, including those with a 65W notebook adapter. Built with high standards and unique specifications in mind, Prem Magnetics has created a solution that benefits from the following:
- Designed to comply with IEC950, EN60950, UL1950/CSA950, Class II reinforced insulation (TIW) (250V).
- Designed for EN55022 and CISPR-22B for EMC noise performance.
- Meets Energy Star V2.0 Draft requirement of greater than 87.5% efficiency.
- 65W maximum (notebook adapter application), 1DC output:
- +19V @ 3.42ADC.
- Dielectric strength: 3000Vrms primary to secondary, 1 second.
For more information about the SPP-4004, please see the attached data sheet and use it to determine if this switch mode transformer is the right choice for your project needs.
Prem Magnetics can assist you if you need modifications, or need to create a custom transformer. From design to prototype and build, we have the skills you need. Contact us today to learn more about our capabilities, or request a free quote.