The SPP-4003 switching transformer is designed precisely for TOP258EN Power Integrations™ IC chip applications. Additionally, it has the ability to power other products, such as those with a 35W notebook adapter.
Need help determining if this is the correct switch mode power supply transformer for your project needs? Contact us, or view the specifications and compliance standards to get a better idea:
- Designed to comply with IEC950, EN60950, UL1950/CSA950, Class II reinforced insulation (250V).
- Designed for EN55022 and CISPR-22B for EMC noise performance.
- Meets CEC/Energy Star 2008 requirement of greater than 85% efficiency.
- 65W maximum (notebook adapter application), 1 DC output:
- +19V @ 3.42ADC
- Dielectric strength: 3000Vrms primary to secondary, 1 second.
The SPP-4003 data sheet will provide you with more information about this versatile switching transformer.
For modifications, or to have an SMPS transformer built to your unique project needs, Prem Magnetics can help. Work with our expert team to have custom transformers, inductors and coils built to your specific requirements, today. Request your free quote.