Available from Prem Magnetics, the SPP-4005 switching transformer was designed for TNY255EN Power Integrations™ IC chip applications. It is also the perfect choice for a wide variety of products, such as 20W general purpose items.
Learn more about the specifications of the SPP-4005 to determine if it is the correct choice for your switch mode power supply transformer needs:
- Designed to comply with IEC950, EN60950, UL1950/CSA950, supplementary insulation (300V).
- Designed for EN55022 and CISPR-22B for EMC noise performance.
- Meets Energy Star V2.0 draft requirement of greater than 81% efficiency.
- 20W maximum (general purpose application), 1 DC output:
- +12V @ 1.67ADC.
- Dielectric strength: 3000Vrms primary to secondary, 1 second.
Need additional information? Discover more capabilities via the data sheet for the SPP-4005 switching transformer.
If you require modifications or a solution that is customized to your specific needs, the experts at Prem Magnetics have the experience and capabilities to help. Talk with us and get a free quote for custom transformers, inductors and coils that work for your project.