Part of our popular SPB-300 series of switch mode power supply inductors, the SPB-301 is a fully tested inductor crafted by experts in the industry. 100% tested, the SPB-301 is ideal for a wide range of applications. In fact, this kind of inductor can be found everywhere from household appliances and industrial settings, to tools and equipment. From handheld LED lights to sonobouy power amplifiers, the range of application possibilities are endless.
- Also known as a filter inductor, the SPB-301 is able to filter the output waveform signals of switching supply circuits.
- In terms of performance, the SPB-301 provides a stable inductance rating of 60µH at 10.0ADC.
- Therefore, you can expect a maximum DCR of 0.019 Ω when you choose the SPB-301.
- Build around a ferrite bobbin core, change in inductance is minimal even from 0DC to its rated DC current.
- It may be appropriate to consider the SPB-301 for some applications with SMPS frequencies of 250KHz.
Dimensions of the SPB-301 are as follows:
- Core diameter: 0.955” / 24.26 mm.
- Core height: 0.975” / 24.77 mm.
- Radial leads center-to-center dimension: 0.775 inches / 19.69 mm.
- Radial leads extending 0.6875” / 17.46 mm to 0.8125” / 20.64 mm.
- Leads tinned to within 0.063” / 1.6 mm from core exit.
Thank you for your interest in the SPB-301 switch mode power supply inductor. Find similar filter inductors throughout our SPB-300 series, or contact Prem Magnetics today to request modifications to an existing inductor, or to order a custom inductor built to your exact specifications.