Switch mode power supply inductor SPB-306 is part of our SPB-300 series, one of bestselling collections of inductors online, and designed for countless applications.
In terms of performance, you can expect the following from the SPB-306 inductor:
- An inductance rating of 200µH at 7.0ADC
- A maximum DCR of 0.052 Ω.
- Little change in inductance from 0DC to its rated DC current.
- Depending on the application, this part may be suitable for SMPS frequencies up to 250KHz.
As with all our inductors, transformers and coils, the SPB-306 has been 100% tested for durability. Customers like you use it with great success to filter the output waveform signals of switching supply circuits. Due to its capabilities the SPB-306 is also often referred to as a filter inductor. Built on a ferrite bobbin core, epoxy painted for durability, the SPB-306 offers stable inductance.
If you’re looking for a small, light-weight inductor for use in household appliances including microwave ovens, and tools and equipment from handheld LED lights to welders, the SPB-306 is for you. Switch mode power supply inductors of this kind are even found in industrial air cleaning equipment and sonobouy power amplifiers.
The SPB-306 meets the following dimensional requirements:
- Core Diameter: 0.955” / 24.26 mm.
- Core Height of 0.975” / 24.77 mm.
- Radial leads center-to-center dimension: 0.775 inches / 19.69 mm.
- Radial leads extending 0.6875” / 17.46 mm to 0.8125” / 20.64 mm.
- Leads tinned to within 0.063” / 1.6 mm from core exit.
Choose the SPB-306 to seamlessly check out now, or contact Prem Magnetics to request modifications to an inductor, or to request a new, original inductor design, prototype or build.