The SPB-308 is a switch mode power supply inductor and part of our SPB-300 series. Also known as a filter inductor, it is able to filter the output waveform signals of switching supply circuits, and has an inductance rating of 400µH at 5.5ADC.
Switch mode power supply inductors like the SPB-308 are perfect for countless applications. This kind of inductor is found everywhere, from within household appliances like microwave ovens, to in sonobouy power amplifiers used by the US Navy, as well as in welders and other industrial tools.
There are plenty of reasons to choose the SPB-308 for your application:
- Dependent on end use, the SPB-308 may be incorporated in applications demanding frequencies up to 250KHz.
- The SPB-308 is ideal for use in battery and AC line voltage powered applications, in rectified and filtered circuits.
- The SPB-310 features is built on a ferrite bobbin core, promoting stability.
- The core is coated in epoxy paint, to ensure longevity.
- All our products, including the SPB-308 switching transformer, are 100% tested.
- Our inductors are widely recognized and preferred for their dependability.
Switch mode power supply inductors are often favored due to their small size and low weight. The following dimensional information may help you determine whether the SPB-308 is right for your application. The SPB-308 is built to the following dimensions:
- Core Diameter: 0.955” / 24.26 mm
- Core Height: 0.975” / 24.77 mm
- Radial leads center-to-center dimension: 0.775 inches / 19.69 mm
- Radial leads extending 0.6875” / 17.46 mm to 0.8125” / 20.64 mm.
- Leads tinned to within 0.063” / 1.6 mm from core exit.
Built by industry experts, our inductors are trusted by countless customers like you. In need of modifications to the SPB-308, or an entirely custom inductor? Contact Prem Magnetics to get started today.