The high-quality SPB-303 switch mode power supply inductor is 100% tested and built by expert engineers. The SPB-303 is designed to meet the following performance requirements:
- The SPB-303 has an inductance rating of 120µH at 8.5ADC
- It has a maximum DCR of 0.032 Ω.
- The ferrite bobbin core ensures minimal change in inductance from 0DC to its rated DC current.
- The SPB-303 may be suitable for SMPS frequencies up to 250KHz depending on the application.
Thanks to its ability to filter the output waveform signals of switching supply circuits, the SPB-303 is also referred to as a filter inductor. The lightweight design and small size of this type of inductor makes it ideal for use in countless end products, found in residential home and industrial settings. From air cleaning equipment and welders, to handheld LED lights and microwave ovens, the switch mode power supply inductor is the best solution where size and weight of key parts are priorities in product design.
The following dimensions may help you determine whether the SPB-303 is right for your application:
- The SPB-303 has a core diameter of 0.955” / 24.26 mm and core height of 0.975” / 24.77 mm.
- This switch mode power supply inductor has a lead size of 16 AWG.
- Its radial leads have a center-to-center dimension of 0.775 inches / 19.69 mm.
- The radial leads extend 0.6875” / 17.46 mm to 0.8125” / 20.64 mm from the surface of the mounting core.
- The leads are tinned to within 0.063” / 1.6 mm from where they exit the bobbin core.
Prem Magnetics is proud to offer custom solutions and can offer modifications to the SPB-303 to ensure it best meets your needs. We can also design custom inductors, build prototypes and craft wholly new custom inductors built to your exact specifications. Contact Prem Magnetics to get started today.