The SPB-302 is your low-weight, small-size solution to a 100% tested switch mode power supply inductor, perfect for a wide range of applications. This type of inductor can be used in almost any rectified or filtered circuit that is alternating current (AC) line or battery powered. The ferrite, bobbin core SPB-302 benefits from exceptional stability, which ensures minimal fluctuations in inductance. Use it in a variety of switching supply circuits, to filter output waveform signals in end products.
Some of the most common applications for the SPB-302 and all our inductors in the SPB-300 series include:
• Cabinets containing rack mounted instrumentation
• Invisible fence collars and related charging stations
• Hand-held LED lights
• Sonobuoy power amplifiers
• Air cleaning equipment
Choose the SPB-302 for 100% tested inductor rates at 80µH at 10.0ADC. You can expect a maximum DCR of 0.022 Ω from the SPB-302, and depending on the application, it may be used in switch mode power supply applications that require frequencies up to 250KHz.
This open frame inductor is ideal for an application that demands the following dimensional requirements:
• A core diameter of 0.955” / 24.26 mm and core height of 0.975” / 24.77 mm.
• A lead size of 15 AWG.
• The radial leads with a center-to-center dimension of 0.775 inches / 19.69 mm, extending 0.6875” / 17.46 mm to 0.8125” / 20.64 mm from the mounting core surface.
• Leads that are tinned to within 0.063” / 1.6 mm from the core exit point.
Thank you for your interest in the SPB-302. If this inductor is not already perfect for your application, browse more in the SPB-300 series, request modifications, or contact Prem Magnetics for a new switch mode inductor designed to your exact specifications.